Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DIY Pirate and Parrot Costumes

Happy Halloween!






I couldn't let the day go by without posting pictures of the boys in their costumes. Also, these might be a small part of the reason that I haven't been around here very much. :) 

I had a lot of fun making these costumes and was really happy with how they turned out. I think they make a pretty cute pair. 

I couldn't have made them without the inspiration that I found on pinterest...

Sources:
Parrot photo via Pinterest from here.
Pirate photo via Pinterest from here.
Hat photo via Pinterest from here.


I am linking up to the Pinterest challenge hosted by:

and

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness these costumes (and your boys) are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...